|Category:||Architecture and Design|
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||03-Feb-2017|
LendLease is one of the world’s leading property and infrastructure groups. Our vision is to create the best places not just for our clients and communities, but especially for our employees. Our Communities Development business is renowned for designing safe, welcoming communities with the best facilities for people to live, work, learn and play. They’re places that combine appealing architecture and vibrant urban meeting spaces with parks, waterways, green open spaces and leafy streetscapes.
Based at our Melbourne office at The Gauge and reporting to the State Design & Planning Manager, the Covenants Officer is required to review and approve all residential building plans against Design Guidelines as well as ensure designs are compliant with relevant planning documentation (ie Rescode).. This is a 14 month fixed term contract.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Advise on house design and encumbrance compliance at preliminary discussions with customers.
- Administer encumbrance applications in a timely manner.
- Follow up and enforce encumbrance breaches such as construction time frames, fencing, landscaping, house design and shading
- Assist with design and sustainability advice with the purchasers to get the best functional outcome for the resident and the project.
- Develop design guidelines for each precinct and Pro-actively enforcing covenant guidelines.
You will ideally possess a Qualification in Planning, Design or Architectural / Drafting and have demonstrated experience within the housingor development industry coupled with a customer service focused attitude to develop customer relationships that deliver the best outcome for customer and the project team.
Lendlease is a diverse, flexible and inclusive employer of choice. We engage, enable and empower our people. Inclusion sets us all up for success. Apply online now.
To find out more about us and to explore all other opportunities, visit www.lendlease.com/careers