Lease Adminstration Manager | Sydney
|Position Type:||Permanent full-time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-Jan-2017|
Lendlease is a leading international property and infrastructure group. Listed on the Australian Securities Exchange and with circa 18,000 employees worldwide, Lend Lease’s capabilities span the property value chain. In Australia we offer development management; investment management; project management & construction and asset & property management.
We have a unique position within our high profile Urban Regeneration business for a Lease Administration Manager, based in our head office in Barangaroo Sydney.
Reporting directly into the National Lease Administration Manager you will be responsible for the co-ordination and the completion of the lease contract between the Tenant and the Owner. As the Lease Administration Manager you must ensure that all legal obligations in respect of the lease are formalised and the risk of income to the Owner is minimised.
- Preparing, issuing and amending letters of offer and disclosure statements based on instructions from Lease Executive
- Assisting Lease Executive with obtaining Owner approval to terms outside limits of authority
- Reviewing signed letter of offer and disclosure statement and issuing response letters to the Lessee
- Management of Solicitor Instruction process for all New leases, Renewal, Assignments and Surrenders
- Ensure all amendments during the lease negotiation process are captured in the system
- Manage tenant requests for any commercial and legal amendments including any additional approvals required
- Monitoring status with solicitors to ensure timely return of signed lease and where appropriate, follow up tenant direct
- Ability to negotiate with and manage suppliers of services, external to the Company
- Working knowledge of the Retail Leases Legislation in the relevant jurisdictions to ensure compliance with the legislation within documentation and negotiations, Lessee and Lessor disclosure, representations made by both parties and interpretation of the legislation in relation to special conditions and requested amendments
- Ability to demonstrate commercial and legal acumen in dealing with the negotiation of lease documentation and an understanding of the potential risks to the Lessor
- Ability to respond in a timely manner to requested amendments after taking advice from solicitors and assessing the risks
- Ensure that all deals are documented in accordance , all required approvals are in place, and the negotiated terms are documented accurately and are legally binding
This is a full time permanent position which will provide you to have a high level of stakeholder management experience both internally with other Leasing Executives in the team, Centre Management teams and externally with solicitors to share and advise on legal precedents within the Retail Leases Legislation.
Lendlease is a diverse, flexible and inclusive employer of choice. We engage, enable and empower our people. Inclusion sets all of us up for success.
Apply now if this sounds like the challenge you’re looking for. All applications will need to be submitted via the online system. To find out more about us and to explore all other opportunities visit www.lendlease.com/careers or contact Patrick on (02) 9392 4741.