2018 Lendlease Graduate Program - Expression of Interest | Sydney
|Position Type:||Permanent full-time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||21-Feb-2017|
2018 Lendlease Graduate Program – Expression of Interest
Register your interest to stay connected and receive updates for our 2018 Lendlease Global Graduate Program.
As a member of the Lendlease Global Graduate Program in Australia, you will become part of a diverse, team-based environment where you will have the opportunity to work with truly experienced professionals, in a culture that ensures you develop and grow – in fact, many of our leaders began their career as part of our graduate program.
With opportunities nationally, our Program spans two years, which includes rotations and provides opportunities across five of our business areas including:
- Building Construction (Construction Management, Civil Engineering)
- Building Design (Architecture, Mechanical Engineering, Structural Engineering, Electrical Engineering)
- Property Development
- Engineering (Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Structural Engineering, Environmental Engineering)
- Services (Civil, Telecommunications Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Mechanical Engineering)
- Corporate Functions
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
- Corporate Affairs (Communications)
Our five unique program streams are developed in line with our vision and business strategy and are tailored to enhance your skills and support you for future roles and opportunities with Lendlease.
You will be supported through a structured learning and development program, a variety of on the job activities, networking and social activities. During the two-year program you will build lasting networks with both senior leaders and fellow graduates. You’ll also have a dedicated manager to lead you, a graduate buddy to share their experiences with you and a mentor to provide guidance.
To be eligible you must graduate between 2015 and 2017 and hold either an Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency. For more information please visit http://www.lendlease.com/au/careers/graduate-program/
Lendlease is a diverse, flexible and inclusive employer of choice. We engage, enable and empower our people. Inclusion sets all of us up for success.