|Category:||Administration and Support|
|Position Type:||Permanent full-time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||18-Jan-2017|
Lendlease is one of the world’s leading property and infrastructure groups. Our vision is to create the best places not just for our clients and communities, but especially for our employees. LendLease Building delivers all projects with an uncompromising commitment to safety, quality and sustainability.
Lendlease Building is currently seeking a highly competent Executive Assistant to support two busy Executive General Managers in our Building Australia team, plus supplementary support to other senior stakeholders within the team as required.
Based at our brand new Sydney head office at Barangaroo, this role is varied and your exemplary organisational skills, forward thinking approach and ability to work diligently and efficiently will assist you in ensuring the following;
- Manage the day-to-day schedule/diary of the Executive, organising and scheduling meetings, proactively identifying priorities and commitments and coordinating appropriately.
- Manage incoming correspondence, answering and screening calls, taking messages and responding appropriately
- Prepare correspondence, documents and reports
- Coordinate travel arrangements, processing of monthly expenses, coordinating and setting up meetings
- Assist with the coordination of special events, both internal and external
You will have excellent administrative and organisational skills along with proven experience as an EA/PA in a corporate, fast paced and dynamic environment. Bring with you advanced Microsoft skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks and a strong customer service ethic. Enthusiasm to get involved with the wider team is essential.
You will possess a positive, proactive attitude, collaborative nature and strong communication skills; key with engaging with multiple internal and external stakeholders concurrently.
Lendlease is a diverse, flexible and inclusive employer of choice. We engage, enable and empower our people. Inclusion sets us all up for success.
Apply online now, or for further information please call Natalie Croft (02) 9237 5893.