|Category:||Services and Maintenance Management|
|Position Type:||Permanent full-time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||31-Mar-2017|
Lend Lease is one of the world’s leading fully integrated property solutions providers, with strong development, investment management, project and construction management and asset and property management capabilities. Lend Lease's retirement living business owns and manages a portfolio of approximately 70 retirement villages across Australia.
Trebartha Apartments is currently seeking an enthusiastic, committed and customer service focused Maintenance Officer / Cleaner to join their team on a full time basis to deliver general maintenance, cleaning and repairs of buildings, fixtures and fittings, facilities and associated structures in accordance with the Village Maintenance and Cleaning Plan.
The Maintenance Officer / Cleaner is responsible for making decisions in relation to the execution of the maintenance and cleaning activity within the village in accordance with existing frameworks and budget ensuring all work is carried out following the correct procedures.
To be successful you must have;
- Relevant Trade Certificate or Certificates
- Appropriate Australian Drivers Licence for Village Vehicles, Plant & Equipment
- Demonstrated competence as a tradesperson and experience in a similar role
- Broad understanding of the legislation, regulations and requirements, and issues affecting Retirement Villages
- Highly organised and able to effectively manage and prioritise multiple tasks
- Highly motivated and able to take initiative
- Computer literate
- Current Light Rigid Driver’s License (or be willing to obtain one)
- Level 2 First Aid Certificate (or be willing to obtain one) including automated external defibrillation
Please note: The successful applicant must complete a Police Check
This role requires a significant amount of physical activity including bending, lifting, walking, sitting, turning, and repetitive motion. The incumbent must have the required level of physical fitness to undertake duties.
Building our future relies on employing the best people to work with us. As part of our People Promise, we are committed to providing an environment that encourages a world of career opportunities with Lend Lease.
For a confidential discussion, contact Martin on 0407 316 353.