|Category:||Sales and Business Development|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||29-Aug-2017|
Lendlease is one of the world's leading fully integrated property solutions providers, with strong development, investment management, project and construction management and asset and property management capabilities. Lendlease's retirement living business owns and manages a portfolio of approximately 70 retirement villages across Australia's mainland states.
The Grove Retirement Village is currently seeking an enthusiastic, committed, customer service focused Administration Assistant to provide friendly and efficient customer service and exceptional sales administration support.
Working on a Casual basis, the future incumbent will have excellent organisational skills along with attention to detail coupled with the ability to manage competing deadlines to ensure all tasks are completed with both accuracy and efficiency. In addition, you will have a professional and positive approach to your work and also be competent across MS Office with previous administrative experience in an administrative role a must.
The successful candidate will have;
- Demonstrated administration experience
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous sales or sales administration experience
- Previous experience working with the elderly will be highly regarded.
- Certificate of Registration (preferred but not essential)
Please note: The successful applicant must complete a Police Check
For a confidential discussion, contact Arvy Asome, on 0418 948 463 or apply online now.