Senior Site Surveyor - Telecommunications | Sydney
|Position Type:||Permanent full-time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||29-Sep-2017|
As our telecommunications division continues to expand, we have opportunities for Site Surveyors/Scopers to join our preconstruction team based in Huntingwood, Sydney. As a Site Surveyor you will be responsible for working as part of our HFC/FTTx Pre-construction team to effectively verify the HFC design pack and field survey data. Your main responsibilities will include:
- design and constructibility review of all work packs,
- ensuring pre-construction work coordination with all 3rd parties (including council inspections),
- performing detailed site inspections to identify start condition, scope changes and constructibility issues;
- maintain SAM Variation Register;
- collation of the SAM's completion pack and transmission of such to the Completions Supervisor; and
- attend tool box meetings; communicate policies, procedures and practices to work teams.
If you are an experienced Site Surveyor, who has at least 5 years experience in civil construction, including knowledge of telecommunications infrastructure, we can offer you stability and growth in our dynamic telecommunications sector.
Trust is at the heart of Lendlease's Services business, a specialist maintenance and asset management contractor that provides services to the transport infrastructure services, infrastructure, water, telecommunications, power, industrial and resources sectors. For more than 60 years we have operated and maintained public and private infrastructure assets that serve millions of people every day, keeping communities connected.
Lendlease is a diverse, flexible and inclusive employer of choice. We engage, enable and empower our people. Inclusion sets all of us up for success.
Interested in finding out more? Please visit our website to find out more about us and explore all other opportunities www.lendlease.com/careers
For information on this role that is not addressed in this advert, you may call Helen Rice on (07) 3027 3282.