Revit Technician | Sydney
|Position Type:||Permanent full-time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||28-Jul-2017|
We are currently seeking to recruit a Revit Technician for our DesignMake business, based in our Head office in Sydney, Barangaroo.
This key role within the DesignMake team will be responsible for providing structural models and drawings i.e. 3d models and 2d drawing sets/details etc. to Lendlease mass timber and offsite manufactured projects.
The use of mass timber and offsite manufacturing is anticipated to grow across the Lendlease group and within the Australian market place. As such it is expected that the technical capability of the DesignMake team will expand over time.
Mass timber represents a new and as yet only partially established supply chain and product solution (at least within Australia). A key element of the role will be to continually explore areas for improvement and R&D in order to maximise the benefits of this construction system.
This role will involve closely liaising with Lendlease project teams from initial concept phase through to delivery, ensuring best practice timber solutions are implemented.
- Create required 3D REVIT modelling and detailed drawings to satisfy onsite requirements.
- Provide the manufacturing team with required 3D REVIT modelling and detailed drawings to satisfy manufacturing requirements.
- Arrange with the manufacturing team the required PDF detailed drawings to satisfy QA requirements and work methods procedure requirements.
- Provide third party suppliers and subcontractors with required PDF and 3D detailed drawings to guarantee supply requirements
- Plan and coordinate standardised detailing in conjunction with LL design team
- Implement procedures or templates to assist you in your role with the team
You will have had experience in a similar role as a CAD Operator within an Architectural or Design Consultancy. Your experience is supported by a minimum Diploma in a Design or Architectural qualifications and previous experience in the delivery of 3d Revit is essential. This role will suit an individual who is comfortable working autonomously and has the ability to build relationships and influence a culture of best practice in safety.
No matter where your office is, you will be a part of a company that values you. At Lendlease, we invest in you professionally and personally so that you perform to your full potential to leave behind positive legacies in years to come.
Lendlease is a diverse, flexible and inclusive employer of choice. We engage, enable and empower our people. Inclusion sets us all up for success.
For more information call Patrick on (02) 9392 4741