Settlement Manager - Offshore (China) Sales | Sydney
|Position Type:||Permanent full-time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||06-Mar-2017|
Lendlease is a leading international property and infrastructure group listed on the Australian Securities Exchange and with circa 18,000 employees worldwide. Our capabilities span the property value chain. Our expertise covers multiple sectors including commercial, residential, retail, retirement and infrastructure.
Our vision is to create the best places not just for our clients and communities, but especially for our employees. Delivering iconic and award-winning projects, we are setting standards in innovative and industry-leading project management, construction and design services locally and globally.
We are currently looking to recruit a Settlements Manager (Offshore) Sales for our Apartments business nationally.
This role will report directly to the National Sales and Settlements Manager in the Apartments business.
As the Settlements Manager Offshore plays a key role in communication with these purchasers providing a link to Customer Care teams and Development teams whilst maintaining the main point of contact for Chinese customers in the lead up to settlement. You will also be required to play a key role in communication with these purchasers providing a link to Customer Care teams and Development teams.
- Formal Communication – translating Customer Care communications in the lead up to settlement. This includes keeping customers informed of key dates, construction progress and participating in purchaser focused events (with marketing) as well as dealing with contract related issues (variations etc.) and general enquiries.
- Participation in settlement events offshore potentially including “drop in” times for locations throughout China (including Lendlease offices)
- Initiate contact with purchasers to establish/maintain Lendlease relationship (where required)
- Informal communication through phone, email, social media avenues etc. WeChat for general enquires and settlement and risk management.
- Prepare risk management status of Chinese purchasers
- Fluent in Mandarin
Strong skills in negotiation and stakeholder influencing
- Ability to engage a high degree of collaboration with business units
- Consistently meets goals and objectives set by themselves and by others. Pushes themselves and others to meet set goals
Lendlease is a diverse, flexible and inclusive employer of choice. We engage, enable and empower our people. Inclusion sets us all up for success.
Apply online now, or for further information on this or any other role, please call Patrick McKeown on (02) 9392 4741.