2018 Lendlease Corporate Functions Graduate Program | Sydney
|Position Type:||Permanent full-time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||04-Apr-2017|
2018 Lendlease Graduate Program - Corporate Functions (Business)
Graduates are the future leaders of Lendlease. We are committed to finding the best and brightest talent Australia has to offer for our 2018 global program.
Employing more than 12,000 people around the globe and listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX Top 50), our vision is to ‘create the best places’. We support employees to achieve their goals by giving them opportunities to work across a variety of projects, enjoy multiple careers, create tangible places to experience and explore, participate in professional development programs, and reward and recognise their work.
An organisation of our size and scale needs the sharpest business minds. We have built a best-in-class corporate community of sought after business partners that enable enhanced performance through collaboration, innovation, commercial discipline and the ongoing transformation of our functions. We have a number of opportunities to join our global functional areas including;
- Finance: Degree qualifications in Accounting, Finance and/or Commerce with a major in Accounting. We will support your CA/CPA studies during your program and provide you with an in-depth understanding of our Finance function, including Treasury, Mergers & Acquisitions, Tax, Financial Planning & Analysis, Statutory and Management Accounting, Internal Audit and Finance Services.
- Human Resources: Degree qualifications in Human Resources, Business and/or Commerce with a major in Human Resources or a related degree. You will be exposed to best practice operational, strategic and transformational HR practices.
- Marketing: Degree qualifications in Marketing, Business and/or Commerce with a major in Marketing. You will work with our leading Property business and gain exposure to a rapidly transforming and innovative consumer led marketing function.
- Information Technology: You will work with a team that is responsible for providing the technology capability and delivery to enable our business strategy and day to day operations.
As a participant of the Lendlease Graduate Program, you will become part of a diverse team-based environment where you will have the opportunity to work with truly experienced professionals, in a culture that ensures you develop and grow – in fact many of our leaders began their career as part of our Graduate Program.
You will be supported through a structured learning and development program, a variety of on the job assignments, and networking and social activities. During the two year program you will develop lasting networks with both senior leaders and fellow graduates.
Lendlease is a diverse, flexible and inclusive employer of choice. We engage, enable and empower our people. Inclusion sets us all up for success.
What you need to know
- Submit your CV, cover letter, academic transcript and proof of Australia residency or citizenship via the “Apply Online” button
- Applications for Finance, HR and IT close Tuesday 4th April 2017
- Applications for Marketing close Sunday 23rd April 2017
- Interviews and subsequent offers will be concluded by July 2017
- Start your new role in February 2018