|Position Type:||Permanent full-time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||31-Mar-2017|
Lendlease is a leading international property and infrastructure group. Our vision is to create the best places not just for our clients and communities, but especially for our employees.
Our Services business is a specialist engineering, construction and asset management contractor, connecting industries and communities with vital infrastructure. The company is responsible for creating, operating and maintaining public and private assets serving millions of people each day.
Currently we are seeking an experienced Project Administrator to join our expanding telecommunications project team in Huntingwood, Sydney. This is a newly created position to support our Contracts Administration team. You will be primarily responsible for processing payments and reconciling purchase orders and invoices for the wider project team.
As the successful candidate you will have;
- A relevant Business Administration tertiary qualification (Diploma / Cert IV)
- Experience using Jobpac construction software
- Ability to prepare and reconcile purchase orders and invoices
- Advanced level across the Microsoft Office Suite (including Excel)
- Ability to facilitate strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholder
- Experience processing and collating of timesheets
Our aim is to create a workplace where people are respected and encouraged to fulfil their potential. We embrace all employee difference and foster a culture that supports diversity and inclusion.
If you are focused and aspire to grow your career in a challenging and leading edge environment, then you will have a future with great possibilities with us.
To find out more about us and to explore all other opportunities, visit www.lendlease.com/careers