|Category:||Services and Maintenance Management|
|Position Type:||Permanent full-time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||23-Aug-2017|
Lendlease Services have recently been awarded the Rural Network Contract with Main Roads to provide long-term operational support and maintenance services for the Mid-West and Gascoyne regions of WA.
The combined road network length is in excess of 7,000km and cover 22% of the State's geographical area from Lake Grace in the south to Exmouth in the north. The term is 5 years with a 2 year extension option. The scope includes routine maintenance as well as delivery of periodic maintenance and capital works in distinct packages.
To support the delivery of this contract we are seeking to bring a number of experienced Network Inspectors into our business. Your core role will be to Inspect road assets, identify and report defects and recommend remedial treatments to ensure a safe road network for road users. You will also assist with verifying As-Constructed information and assist onsite supervision of the Delivery of Works if required and available.
Key responsibilities include:
- Inspect the road network to identify and report on ‘on and off' road condition and defects, in accordance with the Road Maintenance Intervention Parameters (RMIP) and Network Inspection Program.
- Conduct Level 1 bridge inspections as per the inspection regime.
- Capture visual information regarding ‘on and off' road condition using digital camera equipment.
- Accurately enter inspection data into the Maintenance Management Information System (MMIS) using designated electronic equipment.
- Contribute to programming of maintenance works (Conduct verification / validation of the AWP).
- Conduct follow-up monitoring of reported defects to confirm that maintenance has been completed satisfactorily (i.e. monitor rate of deterioration).
- Undertake the Integrated Road Information System (IRIS) audits and validate accuracy of data.
Trust is at the heart of Lendlease's Services business, a specialist maintenance and asset management contractor that provides services to the transport infrastructure services, infrastructure, water, telecommunications, power, industrial and resources sectors. For more than 60 years we have operated and maintained public and private infrastructure assets that serve millions of people every day, keeping communities connected.
Lendlease is a diverse, flexible and inclusive employer of choice. We engage, enable and empower our people. Inclusion sets all of us up for success.
Employment is expected to commence in October with recruitment activities planned throughout August and September.