Safety Coordinator | Melbourne
|Position Type:||Permanent full-time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||02-Oct-2017|
Lendlease Engineering are seeking a Safety Coordinator to join our CityLink Tulla Widening Project. As a site-based Safety Advisor you will help drive our site safety culture, working closely with the project team, site based staff and sub-contractors. This position will be based along the project corridor from Melbourne Airport in Tullamarine to Bulla Road in Essendon Fields.
Your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Providing a timely and responsible safety direction to the project, working closely with the Project Safety Manager and the safety team.
- Assisting in the development and analysis of hazard and risk identification processes
- Assisting with incident investigations
- Conducting inspections and audits
- Conducting safety training and behavioural programs
- Assisting in the compilation and preparation of monthly reporting requirements
- Implementing and monitoring compliance with Safety policy, procedures and legislative requirements
- Providing coaching and leadership to all staff
As an experienced safety advisor, you will promote an in-depth knowledge of relevant health and safety legislations supporting your various qualifications in safety disciplines. Your background in similar large scale infrastructure projects will place you well to be successful in this role. As a leader, you will have a natural ability to build strong internal and external working relationships.
Our Engineering business offers a comprehensive engineering capability within the infrastructure sector. We provide services to public and private clients with a focus on Roads, Bridges and Tunnels, Rail and Civil Infrastructure.
Lendlease is one of the world's leading property and infrastructure groups. Our vision is to create the best places not just for our clients and communities, but especially for our employees. Delivering iconic and award-winning projects, we are setting standards in innovative, safety and industry-leading project management, construction and design services locally and globally.
No matter where your office is, you will be a part of a company that values you. At Lendlease, we invest in you professionally and personally so that you perform to your full potential to leave behind positive legacies in years to come. Lendlease is a diverse, flexible and inclusive employer of choice. We engage, enable and empower our people. Inclusion sets us all up for success.
Inspired to experience and create the best places with us? Apply or contact Kyle MacLean – firstname.lastname@example.org – for more information.