Traffic Supervisor | Melbourne
|Category:||Services and Maintenance Management|
|Position Type:||Permanent full-time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||22-Aug-2017|
Are you an experienced Traffic Supervisor?
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Traffic Management Professional to join our team as Project Supervisor in a permanent full time role.
You will work as part of the Traffic team in scheduling, planning and implementing Traffic Management Plans to the requirements of the Project.
As a Traffic Supervisor you will be accountable for:
- Planning, Leading, Organising and controlling resources to maximise the achievement of the key objectives whilst adhering to the projects systems for execution of works
- Driving a high performance team by supervising the projects works
- Managing subcontractors and direct labour in-line with the project construction schedule
- Attend pre-start meeting with traffic control crews
- Ensuring traffic control is undertaken in accordance with safety, environment and quality requirements.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Experience supervising traffic management activities on large infrastructure projects
- Experience working on the Freeway network is a big advantage
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent planning, monitoring and documentation skills
- Demonstrated safety and environmental leadership behaviour
- Demonstrated success in driving team and subcontractor performance
- Ability to develop relationships and influence at all levels
- Ability to work collaboratively to ensure all project goals are achieved
Trust is at the heart of Lendlease's Services business, a specialist maintenance and asset management contractor that provides services to the transport infrastructure, telecommunications, utilities, renewable energy, environmental remediation, industrial and resources sectors.For more than 60 years we have operated and maintained public and private infrastructure assets that serve millions of people every day, keeping communities connected and running.
We proudly provide design, construction, maintenance and asset management services to the Australian resources, industrial, water, and power sectors. Key clients include Sydney Water, BHP Billiton Iron Ore and Coliban Water.
Lendlease is a diverse, flexible and inclusive employer of choice. We engage, enable and empower our people. Inclusion sets all of us up for success.
Please apply now or if you have any questions not addressed above, please contact Vikki Punos on 07 3014 1591.
To find out more about us and to explore all other opportunities, visit www.lendlease.com/careers