Assistant Development Manager | Melbourne
|Position Type:||Permanent full-time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||21-Jul-2017|
We have an immediate requirement for an Assistant Development Manager for our Living Utilities business unit in Sydney.
Through our Living Utilities business, Lendlease is finding better ways to source, deliver and manage resources while improving economic and environmental outcomes on our projects.
Our water, energy and fibre solutions help create the best places for people to live and work in. Our expertise contributes to smart utility solutions for property developments, urban regeneration projects, master-planned communities, apartments and retirement living villages.
Living Utilities core strategy is to ensure resource productivity and to develop the best solutions with respect to utility and infrastructure delivery. We have the ability to fund the development and deployment of infrastructure particularly if the utility services are integrated into the future demands of the facility or precinct.
As the Assistant Development Manager you will be required to assist with managing the origination process and bid management for Living Utilities across the portfolio to achieve the business plan and strategy for the development and delivery of the best utility solutions. This is a permanent position based in our Head Office in Sydney, Barangaroo.
- Assist with the portfolio management of the projects across the investment cycle and business units within Lendlease.
- Ability to develop and implement property wide solutions such as FTTP and solar platforms nationally
- Assisting with the development and management of investments
- Manage and oversee the delivery of commercial project outcomes in accordance with agreed parameters to ensure successful delivery in compliance with quality, safety and sustainability standards and to support the achievement of company objectives
- The individual will have the ability to originate, define and finalise renewable energy and utility concepts for business approval and in addition propose and document appropriate overlaying business models and commercial propositions.
- The ability to direct and define investment proposals and to write investment proposals for review at investment committees of Lendlease.
- Ability to think strategically combined with commercial astuteness and technical organisational capabilities
- Strong programme management and stakeholder engagement.
Lendlease is a diverse, flexible and inclusive employer of choice. We engage, enable and empower our people. Inclusion sets us all up for success.
Inspired to experience and create the best places with us?
All applications will need to be submitted via the online system. To find out more about us and to explore all other opportunities visit http://www.lendlease.com/careers