Site Supervisor | Sydney
|Position Type:||Permanent full-time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||23-Feb-2017|
Lendlease is one of the world's leading project management and construction companies, using industry best practises when working with clients to create high quality, sustainable property assets.
Lendlease provides project management services to the property insurance industry. The services provide project management expertise to our clients in the management of building repair and reinstatement following lodgment of an insurance claim with the insurers of a property.
As a result of increased activity we now require the services of a Site Supervisor in Sydney. The role will have its base in our new H/O at Barangaroo and will be a mix of office and site based activities and may require short-term disaster recovery deployment (across Australia) to assist with make-safe and loss mitigation activities. The Building Coordinator is a key member of the team in the domestic property repair sector and is responsible for the management of building repairs utilizing pre-qualified contractors. You will be involved in major damage repairs to domestic buildings resulting from events such as fire, impact, structural failure, storm and water ingress.
- Contractor scope, cost & time management
- Contractor performance, quality & capacity management
- Progress claim and variation validation
- Co-ordination of contractors on multiple site locations
- Review of consultant reports and recommendations
- Undertake quality and progress inspections
- Provide and input project progress updates into database
- Communication with key stakeholders, in times of need
What we are looking for:
- Sound domestic building knowledge (trade qualification preferred)
- Domestic construction supervision experience
- Good IT skill level (Outlook, Excel)
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Effective planning and organizational skills (multi-tasking / prioritizing)
- Attention to detail and audit skills
- Strong interpersonal skill and must present well
At Lendlease, we invest in you professionally and personally so that you perform to your full potential to leave behind positive legacies in years to come.
To find out more about us and to explore all other opportunities, visit www.lendlease.com/careers
If this sounds like something you would like to explore further; apply online now or for more information please contact Jane Royle (02) 9237 5041.