Control Systems Engineer
|Position Type:||Permanent full-time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||01-Mar-2017|
With over 55 years' experience, Lend Lease is a leading international company with operations in Australia, Asia, Europe and the Americas. Our vision is to create the best places not just for our clients and communities, but especially for our employees.
Our Services business is a specialist engineering, construction and asset management contractor, connecting industries and communities with vital infrastructure. We are responsible for creating, operating and maintaining public and private assets serving millions of people each day.
Currently we have an opportunity for Control Systems Engineers to join our team in Brisbane. Working within the Utilities & Infrastructure Division you will be reporting into the Principal Engineer covering multiple projects throughout the state. Your responsibilities will include a combination of office based design and development works and site based commissioning and support works including managing the on-site client relationship.
To be successful in this role you will be a tertiary qualified Engineer with extensive post graduate experience ideally in the Water, Mining or Manufacturing sectors. You will be familiar with the major PLC Platforms Rockwell, Schneider, Siemens and GE, as well as Citect, ClearSCADA and Factorytalk View. As the successful candidate you will be required to:
- Demonstrate experience in delivery and execution of PLC and SCADA Projects.
- Demonstrate experience in the development of control system documentation
- Use your previous experience to plan and execute projects/tasks within budget and to provide solutions in line with customer requirements.
- Demonstrate experience of your fault finding capabilities.
- Demonstrate good organisational and time management skills whilst working within a high performing team and organisational culture.
- Demonstrate your knowledge and commitment to Quality Management principles, OH&S and the Environment.
- Work both in our Brisbane offices and on-site during project delivery and support.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Our aim is to create a workplace where people are respected and encouraged to fulfil their potential. We embrace all employee differences and foster a culture that supports diversity and inclusion.
If you are focused, self-motivated and aspire to grow your career in a challenging and leading edge environment, then together we may be able to build a future with great possibilities.
Lendlease is a diverse, flexible and inclusive employer of choice. We engage, enable and empower our people. Inclusion sets all of us up for success.
To find out more about us and to explore all other opportunities, visit www.lendlease.com/careers