|Category:||Services and Maintenance Management|
|Position Type:||Permanent part-time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||04-Apr-2017|
Eaglemount Retirement Resort in Beaconsfield, Mackay is currently seeking a competent person to join our small team in the role as Part Time Gardener. The position will be for 5 hours a day, three days a week.
We are looking for someone who is willing to work 15 hours a week, to assist the Head Gardener maintain the beautiful gardens in Eaglemount Retirement Village.
The duties would include:
- Cleaning grounds using rake, broom, blower and hose.
- Trimming & hedging shrubs
- Weed / pest identification and control.
- General landscape maintenance.
Experience in the following areas would be an advantage to the successful applicant
- Use of a zero turn mower.
- Use of hedging and pruning equipment.
If you are interested in this position, please apply by email to: Gillian.email@example.com