Emergency Response Attendant
|Position Type:||Permanent part-time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||08-Mar-2017|
Lendlease is one of the world’s leading fully integrated property solutions providers, with strong development, investment management, project and construction management and asset and property management capabilities. Lendlease's retirement living business owns and manages a portfolio of approximately 78 retirement villages across Australia's mainland states and New Zealand.
Dee Why Gardens Retirement Village is currently seeking an enthusiastic, committed, and reliable Emergency Response Attendant to provide onsite and overnight on-call response to all Village emergency calls.
With a commitment to providing exceptional customer service, the successful candidate will have proven experience in dealing with the elderly and frail along with the ability to make critical decisions in relation to emergency call outs from residence with a professional and positive approach to work to ensure that all residents’ needs are met in accordance with Lendlease standards and Resident Committee requirements.
To be successful you must have;
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Current First Aid Certificate (essential)
- Certificate III in Community Services (desirable)
- Broad understanding of the legislation, regulations and requirements, and issues affecting Retirement Villages (desirable)
- Highly motivated and able to take initiative
- Previous food handling experience (desirable)
- Willing to work overnight on premises
Please note: The successful applicant must complete a Police Check
Building our future relies on employing the best people to work with us. As part of our People Promise, we are committed to providing an environment that encourages a world of career opportunities with Lendlease.
For a confidential discussion, contact Sylvia Miller, Village Manager on 02 9971 8255or apply online now.