|Category:||Services and Maintenance Management|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||28-Feb-2017|
Buderim Gardens Village is currently seeking an enthusiastic, committed and customer service focused Gardener to join their team on a casual basis for all aspects of lawn, garden and property maintenance of the Village in accordance with Lend Lease standards and Resident Committee requirements.
To be successful you must have;
- Relevant Trade Certificate or Certificates (optional), including chemicals and chainsaw use (preferred but not required).
- Minimum of 1 year in a similar role and horticultural experience
- Appropriate Australian/NZ Drivers Licence for Village Vehicles, Plant & Equipment
- Demonstrated knowledge of plants, growth patterns, safe work practices for fertilisers and other chemicals (preferred but not required).
- Experience working within native and protected vegetation areas (preferred but not required).
- Highly organised and able to effectively manage and prioritise multiple tasks (preferred but not required).
- Highly motivated and able to take initiative and ability to work in a team environment.
- Current Driver’s License
- Level 2 First Aid Certificate (or be willing to obtain one)
Please note: The successful applicant must complete a Police Check
Submit your application by applying online now.