Bid Coordinator | Brisbane
|Category:||Marketing and Communications|
|Position Type:||Permanent full-time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||06-Mar-2017|
Lendlease is a leading international property and infrastructure group. Our vision is to create the best places not just for our clients and communities, but especially for our employees. Delivering iconic and award-winning projects, we are setting standards in innovative and industry-leading project management, construction and design services locally and globally.
Our Engineering business offers a comprehensive civil engineering capability. We provide services to public and private clients with a focus on Roads, Bridges and Tunnels, Rail and Civil Infrastructure.
There is a current requirement within the engineering business for an experienced Bid Coordinator to work on a growing number of bids / expressions of interest within the Engineering business unit. These projects typically fall within the civil sector and cover off a wide variety of including roads/transport, marine, dam, mine, defence and building infrastructure.
As Bid Coordinator you will be responsible for the bid and marketing submissions for the Engineering Pre-Contracts Section including production of bid, design and marketing documents and administration support to Bid Managers.
You will be passionate about the tender process and have experience throughout the bid process lifecycle including but not limited to:
- Being the first point of contact with the client for issue of tender docs and notifications;
- Actioning all mandatory tender schedules, ensuring they are signed by the relevant LOA’s;
- Formatting and proof reading all submission documents to ensure consistency between different authors;
- Manage the production and printing of our submission to ensure we meet deadlines;
- Document control in Sharepoint;
- Manage our prequalification’s and certificates and ensure they are up to date on the submissions resources portal;
- Market research to find new opportunities in market and keep up to date on current information; and
- Manage subscriptions to e-tenders, q-tenders, ICN Network, and other industry portals
If you are focused and aspire to grow your career in a challenging and leading edge environment, then you will have a future with great possibilities with us.
Lendlease is a diverse, flexible and inclusive employer of choice. We engage, enable and empower our people. Inclusion sets us all up for success.
For information on this role that is not addressed in this advert, you may call Richard Lumb on 0448 307 542
To find out more about us and to explore all other opportunities, visit www.lendlease.com/careers