Senior Project Engineer | Brisbane
|Position Type:||Permanent full-time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||04-Apr-2017|
Lendlease is a leading international property and infrastructure group. Our vision is to create the best places not just for our clients and communities, but especially for our employees.
Our Engineering business offers a comprehensive civil engineering capability. We provide services to public and private clients with a focus on Roads, Bridges and Tunnels, Rail and Civil Infrastructure.
Lendlease are currently delivering a number of major infrastructure projects throughout Australia including the Kingsford Smith Drive upgrade project in Brisbane. Delivered over the next three years, the upgrade will improve the existing road capacity and transform one of the city's busiest routes in to a vibrant urban corridor.
As construction activities increase we are looking to appoint an experienced Senior Project Engineer to provide support and take responsibility for managing, planning, coordinating and reporting on all construction activities associated with project delivery on Kingsford Smith Drive.
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Providing technical engineering input for design and construction whilst leading and mentoring project and site engineers;
- Developing and maintaining construction programs and implementing the procurement strategy;
- Managing and resolving the detailed design and procurement of design documentation;
- Liaising with client, site and vendors on aspects of the design and construction;
- Subcontractor management, quality control, interface management, planning, forecasting; and
- Ensure compliance with all applicable health, safety and environmental legislation.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications;
- Extensive experience & knowledge of the civil infrastructure sector;
- Prior experience in dealing with local authorities, and utilities;
- Demonstrable experience working on major roads projects;
- Expert knowledge of the relevant health & safety legislation;
- The ability to demonstrate pro-active engagement with all levels within projects to drive and promote leadership and behavioural change.
Lendlease is a diverse, flexible and inclusive employer of choice. We engage, enable and empower our people. Inclusion sets us all up for success.
To register your interest for this role please submit an online application, or to have a confidential discussion please contact Richard Lumb on 0448 307 542.
For further information regarding Kingsford Smith Drive please visit www.ksdupgrade.com.au
To find out more about us and to explore all other opportunities, visit www.lendlease.com/careers