|Category:||Sustainability and Environmental|
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||26-Jul-2017|
Our Property Sustainability team, based in our world class offices in Barangaroo, have a 13-month contract role for a Sustainability Manager. In this position, you will focus on the strategic delivery of sustainability, thus contributing to Lendlease's aspiration to be a recognised as a global leader in sustainability.
Reporting into the Property Sustainability function in development and investment, you will assist in the delivery of specific sustainability strategies, addressing the businesses requirements within property and the Lendlease sustainability framework aspirations and targets. The position will assist in embedding, understanding and demonstrating value and assisting the business with contractual and business objectives.
Specifically, you will:
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of Sustainability Action Plans;
- Assist in the preparation and facilitation of Lendlease quarterly environmental reporting and in compliance with the annual National Greenhouse and Energy Reporting Act with support from Lendlease's internal sustainability analyst;
- Monitor and track progress with the business unit sustainability 2020 targets;
- Project manage a portfolio of environmental, social and economic initiatives / campaigns; and
- Manage and create case studies, and contribute to internal and external sustainability communication, messaging and reporting.
- Work within business units, to assist in providing measurable sustainability outcomes that demonstrate value to customers.
The successful candidate will come with sustainability experience and ideally hold a degree in engineering, environmental science, property, sustainable development or equivalent. They will also be able to demonstrate an ability to provide technical support on sustainability strategies within the property and development sectors and be customer focused. Your experience will include exposure to building ratings such as Green Star, NatHERs, LHA and NABERS and you will have previous involvement in sustainability reporting.
Lendlease is a diverse, flexible and inclusive employer of choice. We engage, enable and empower our people. Inclusion sets us all up for success.