National Marketing Executive
|Category:||Marketing and Communications|
|Position Type:||Permanent full-time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||04-Apr-2017|
Lendlease is one of the world’s leading property and infrastructure groups. Our vision is to create the best places not just for our clients and communities, but especially for our employees. In Australia, we have owned and managed shopping centres for more than 40 years, where we provide centre management, leasing and other property management services for our portfolio of industry-leading retail precincts.
We are a clear leader in the retail space, with our successful model offering an integrated and comprehensive property platform for investors. Our specialists engage in all facets of the business, from land purchases, master planning, mixed-use development, design and construction, through to asset management.
In this role, you will manage key national campaigns and be integral in managing valuable relationships with a range of stakeholders, including senior management, centre management teams, external partners and suppliers. You will also be required to manage the administrative functions of the national Marketing department.
The successful applicant will ideally be degree qualified with demonstrated marketing experience, and will also possess:
- Experience managing promotions / events and budgets.
- Excellent communication, organisation, negotiation and time management skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- A passion for implementing carefully planned strategies and measuring the results.
- A sound understanding of key principles relating to shopping centre marketing and / or retail operations, or the ability to rapidly acquire such knowledge.
- Excellent collaboration skills and a positive team player
- The desire to work as part of a highly energetic, passionate team.
If you are an innovative thinker who is looking for a role where you will be challenged and empowered to make a difference - then this is the role for you.
Lendlease is a diverse, flexible and inclusive employer of choice. We engage, enable and empower our people. Inclusion sets us all up for success. Apply online now.
To find out more about us and to explore all other opportunities, visit www.lendlease.com/careers